For families who have just received the autism diagnosis, TACA aims to speed up the cycle time from the diagnosis to effective treatments. TACA helps to strengthen the autism community by connecting families and the professionals who can help them, leading to a better quality of life for people affected by autism.
We believe the future is not defined for many children affected by autism. Hope and recovery is possible.
AUTISM IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY
• 1 in every 68 children are being diagnosed with autism
• Approximately 3 million are living with autism in the U.S.
• Approximately 100 people are diagnosed with autism every day in the U.S.
TACA HELPS FAMILIES
• In 2007, TACA helped 6,500 families
• In 2008, TACA helped 14,000 families
• In 2009, TACA helped 16,000 families
• In 2010, TACA helped 18,000 families
• In 2011, TACA helped 26,000 families
• In 2012, TACA helped 32,000 families
• In 2013, TACA helped 38,000 families
• In 2014, TACA helped 45,000 families
• In 2015, TACA helped 48,000 families
• In 2016, TACA helped 50,000 families
• In 2017, we project TACA will help 53,000 families
YOUR DONATIONS ARE USED WISELY
Your participation in Ante up for Autism will make a big difference to families in need.